Accommodation in Eastbourne
Eastbourne is a small, safe town on the beautiful south coast of England. Our students can benefit from homestay and hotel options within walking distance of our school here, as well as a summer residence option.
This popular accommodation option is the ideal choice if you want to practise your English outside the classroom and learn about British culture and way of life first hand. Homestay in Eastbourne offers:
- Carefully selected and monitored families, many of whom have been known to us for 10 years or more
- Choice of single or shared rooms (for students travelling together)
- Choice of breakfast only or half board
- Junior host families for students under 16 years old
- All bed linen and towels provided
- Travelling time usually 15-30 minutes by foot
- Lowest price accommodation option
Welkin Hall is a self catering residence hall, available for St Giles Eastbourne students in the summer. The newly built residence is approximately 10-15 minutes' walk from St Giles Eastbourne and 15 minutes to the town centre.
- Summer residence
- All rooms single ensuite
- Self Catering
- Minimum age 18
Eastbourne has a choice of Guest Houses and Hotels to suit a range of budgets. These are ideal for students who want a more independent alternative to host families, and are within walking distance of the centre.
Guest houses and hotels available:
- Guesthouse East
- The Sherwood
- Hotel Marina
- The Ivydene
- The Big Sleep Hotel
- Cavendish Hotel