Accommodation in Vancouver
We offer students studying at our English school in Vancouver a wide choice of accommodation options, to suit all ages and budgets. St Giles has a team of trained staff to help with your stay, including your accommodation and the planning of any additional trips. We can also arrange for you to be met at the airport and transferred to your accommodation.
This popular accommodation option is the ideal choice if you want to practise your English outside the classroom and learn about Canadian culture and lifestyle. We can also arrange transfers to your host family from the airport:
- Lowest price accommodation option
- Carefully selected and monitored hosts
- Half Board (Breakfast and Dinner everyday)
- Choice of single or shared rooms
- All bed linen and towels provided
- All homestays are located approximately 30-45 minutes from the school by public transport
- Superior homestays available, with option for private bathroom
St Giles Vancouver can also offer a choice of student residences. The residences are ideal for those who are staying a month or more and want a more independent accommodation option. (Minimum age 19)
The YWCA residence is a residence available year round for St Giles students.
- Self-catering residence
- Choice of single or shared rooms with private or shared bathrooms
- 15 minutes' walk from St Giles
Shaughnessy Village Residence
Shaughnessy Village offers budget studio suites. It is available year-round for St Giles students.
- Small studio suites with shared bathrooms
- Price includes full hot breakfast
- 30 minutes away from the school by bus
St Giles Vancouver has a number of hotels on offer which are located close to our school. These are available for students aged 19 and above and good option for students wanting more independence.
Hotels available include:
- Lord Stanley
- Sunset Inn
- Sandman Suites