Junior Summer Centres
St Giles Junior Summer Courses offer young learners aged 7-18 from all over the world an educational and fun programme in a secure environment.
- Fantastic summer centres in the UK, USA and Canada
- Residential programmes
- Excellent levels of care and supervision
- Fast-paced and exciting lessons from qualified teachers
- Educational and fun activity and excursion programmes
Caring for children and young adults means we need to think of everything and we offer a complete package programme for our students, at a choice of locations in the UK, USA and Canada.
Our package programme includes:
- 20 lessons (16.7 hours) or 25 lessons (20.8 hours) each week from qualified teachers
- Residential accommodation on university and independent school campuses
- All meals, with a healthy and varied menu
- 24 hour care, supervision, and support
- At least 1 full-day and 1 half-day excursion per week
- A daytime and evening programme of social activities, sports, local visits, and sightseeing
- Option to take additional Summer Plus lessons - choose from tennis and sailing
- Airport transfers (supplements apply)
- All course materials and a leaving certificate
Find out more about what is included at every St Giles Junior Summer Centre, or choose a centre below to find out more about each location.
Special Offer! - Book at our Manchester, Southampton, Philadelphia and Toronto Summer Centres by the 30th April and get 5% discount on the package price!