St Giles Junior Summer Courses offer young learners aged 8-19 from all over the world an educational and fun programme in a secure environment.
- Fantastic summer centres in the UK, USA and Canada
- Residential programmes
- Excellent levels of care and supervision
- Fast-paced and exciting lessons from qualified teachers
- Educational and fun activity and excursion programmes
Caring for children and young adults means we need to think of everything and we offer a complete package programme for our students, at a choice of locations in the UK, USA and Canada.
Our package programme includes:
- 20 lessons (16.7 hours) or 25 lessons (20.8 hours) each week from qualified teachers
- Residential accommodation on university and independent school campuses
- All meals, with a healthy and varied menu
- 24-hour care, supervision, and support
- At least 2 full-day and 1 half-day excursion per week
- A daytime and evening programme of social activities, sports, local visits, and sightseeing
- Option to take part in additional language or sport English Plus Options
- Airport transfers (supplements apply)
- All course materials and a leaving certificate
Find out more about what is included at every St Giles Junior Summer Centre, or choose a centre below to find out more about each location.
NEW EXPLORER TOUR: Do you want to come on a holiday with us to some beautiful Northern UK cities? In 2017 we are launching an exciting tour of the UK and we are inviting everyone to join in the fun. Find out more about our Explorer Tour here.