Welcome to Orlando Florida
Located at Florida Institute of Technology
26 June - 31 July 2016
- Live and learn in America's Sunshine State
- Safe campus with high levels of personal attention
- Exciting social programme including tickets to Florida's best theme parks
Located on the East Coast of Florida at the Florida Institute of Technology, our centre offers the perfect location for exploring beautiful beaches and the world-famous attractions of Orlando.
Florida Institute of Technology is a young university offering a wonderfully modern campus where students can enjoy sports and recreation facilities in the Florida sunshine.
The attractions of Orlando -Walt Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studios and Adventure Island - are only 60 minutes away. Students enjoy full-day excursions to these fantastic theme parks every week.
Students will also have the opportunity to visit some of the world’s best beaches each week.
|Age range||8 - 15|
|Residence||Single Bedrooms, Shared Bathrooms (1:2)|
|Travel Times||Orlando Downton - 70 minutes|
|Orlando Airport - 60 minutes|
|Tampa Airport - 150 minutes|
|Class Size||15 per class|
|General Staff Ratio||1:15|
- Three full-day and two half-day excursions per week
- Full-day excursions include visits to Walt Disney World, Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Universal Studios
- Full afternoon and evening activity programme is available, including optional sailing lessons, a choice of sports (swimming, baseball, cricket, basketball, football) as well as other activities including Bingo, Discos and Casino nights, karaoke, jewelry making and much more.