Central London English Language School
Our Learning Centre - experience life in London
- Magnificent school located in the heart of the capital
- Learn English in London, one of the world's great cities
- Large, busy, friendly school
- Option to live in the school building
Our London Central school occupies a magnificent building in the heart of fashionable Bloomsbury and is situated opposite Russell Square, a 5 minute walk to the world famous British Museum.
St Giles London Central is a large, lively centre with an international feel and is perfect for students looking to benefit from modern study facilities and enjoy everything that life in the capital has to offer.
If you want to learn English in London, contact St Giles London.
Courses Available at London Central:
- General English Courses
- International Semester Course
- Examination Courses: IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge FCE, CAE and CPE
- English for Business
- Platinum Courses
- Volunteer Programmes
- Teacher Training
- Cactus Language Training Courses
- Library and Student Bookshop
- Student Café
- Roof Garden
- Self-Access Centre
- Interactive Whiteboards
- Free WiFi and broadband internet
- Executive Platinum Centre and Lounge
- Enhanced security
- Onsite residential accommodation
- Wheelchair accessible
|Min. Age||16+ (21 for Platinum Courses)|
|Class Size||Maximum 12 (5 for Platinum Courses)|
|Travel Times||Gatwick - 60 minutes|
|Heathrow - 60 minutes|
|Homestay - 45 to 60 minutes|
|Residences - walking distance or on-site|
|Hotels - walking distance|
Under 18s at St Giles
Our London Central school can welcome students from the age of 16 and above. However it is primarily designed for those aged 18 and above, and we do not provide 24-hour supervision for those under 18. We ask that parents and guardians of all students under 18 read and understand our Under 18s guidelines before enrolling your child at our school. Please visit our Under 18s pages for these guidelines and more details.
Click to view a sample menu for the Square Cafe. The Cafe offers a choice of hot meals, as well as cold dishes, for students each day for lunch. It also offers breakfast and dinner for students staying in the on-site residence.
Medical Advice for Students