Welcome to New York City
Our Center - in the heart of the Big Apple
- Prime location on famous Fifth Avenue, next to the Empire State Building
- Modern, state-of-the-art language learning facilities
- Live and learn in the heart of vibrant Manhattan
St Giles New York City is an English language school in an attractive refurbished art-deco office block on Fifth Avenue, in the very heart of Manhattan, New York. The Empire State Building, Macy's department store, Greenwich Village, Times Square, and many more of New York's sights are only moments away.
Students who are looking to learn English in New York with us can expect excellent levels of personal attention and support, and can experience the excitement of living and learning in one of the worlds’ greatest cities. New York offers world-class museums, on and off-Broadway theatres, concert halls and world-famous shopping, restaurants and bars – truly a city that meets all interests.
TEFL New York: Our new teacher training facility at St Giles New York now offers the Cambridge CELTA Course for those who want to Teach English as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
If you want to learn English or if you are interested in taking a TEFL Course, contact St Giles New York now!
Courses Available in New York:
- General English Courses
- International Semester Course
- English for Academic Purposes
- English for Business
- Examination Courses: TOEFL, TOEIC, Cambridge FCE, CPE and CAE
- Platinum Courses
- Teacher Training: CELTA
- Free WiFi
- Digital Language Laboratory
- Student Computers
- Student Cafe
- Self-Access Centre
- Interactive Whiteboard in every classroom
- We offer 22 lessons per week of General English which includes 2 lessons of supervised self-study.
|Min. Age||16 years +|
|Class Size||Maximum 12|
|Computers||32, Free Wi-Fi|
|Travel Times||JFK - 60 minutes|
|Newark Liberty - 60 minutes|
|Nearest Subway - 5 mins walk|
|Hotels - 15-30 mins walk or subway|
|Homestay - 35-60 minutes by subway|
|Residences - 25-30 minutes by subway|