Welcome to San Francisco
Our centre - a warm Californian welcome
- One of the USA's most cosmopolitan, vibrant and international cities
- Buzzing, friendly school with a warm friendly feel
- Excellent city centre location, close to all its famous attractions
Our centre in San Francisco occupies four floors of a historic building which has been refurbished into a modern business center. The building is located on famous downtown Market Street – home to some of the US’s highest rated shopping and dining - and just two blocks from popular Union Square and the gates of Chinatown.
With a population of 800,000, the city combines commercial buzz with a lively and alternative ‘beat’ culture, making this a relaxed yet vibrant and welcoming city. Our medium-sized lively school, with a very international feel, is ideal for students looking for the Californian experience and a friendly welcome.
If you want to learn English in San Francisco or if you are interested in TEFL courses, contact St Giles San Francisco now!
Courses Available in San Francisco:
- General English Courses
- International Semester Course
- ISC Pathway Course
- Examination Courses: TOEFL, TOEIC, Cambridge FCE, CPE and CAE
- English for Business
- English for Art and Design
- English for Tourism
- English for Academic Purposes
- Platinum Courses
- Volunteer Programmes
- Teacher Training: CELTA and TEC
- Self-Access Study Centre
- Student Cafe
- Student computers and free Wi-Fi
- Interactive Whiteboards
- Platinum Centre and Lounge
- We offer 22 lessons per week of General English which includes 2 lessons of supervised self-study.
|Min. Age||16 years +|
|Class Size||Maximum 12|
|Student Computers||50, Free Wi-Fi|
|Travel Time||San Francisco International Airport (SFO) - 35 minutes|
|Homestay - 35 to 50 minutes|
|Residences - 10 to 30 minutes by foot or bus|