St Giles Launches NEW Website!
On Friday 17th June 2016 we unveiled our BRAND NEW website!
The launch of our attractive new website comes after a successful and monumental 2015 where we celebrated our 60th anniversary, received a Queen’s Award for Enterprise, and successfully re-branded with a modern look that highlights our long history and family values.
The fresh, modern design of our new website is not only easy on the eye, but also easy to navigate, allowing users to find the information they are looking for quickly and efficiently.
Hannah Lindsay, the Sales & Marketing Director, explains, “Our new website portrays St Giles as being modern and vibrant, whilst still recognising our history and reputation for providing the highest quality courses. The launch of our new website coincides with our successful rebrand last year and we feel that it propels us going forwards into our sixth decade!”
Furthermore, our website has introduced new features to not only improve the customer experience, but to also serve as a valuable resource for agent partners, including:
- A professional, modern and dynamic design, consistent with our printed promotional materials.
- More student testimonials and bigger and better photos to emphasise the selling points of St Giles and our fantastic locations across the UK, USA & Canada.
- An easier-to-navigate site with all of the essential information in the top navigation panel.
- A much more user-friendly booking form with a course calculator which serves as a fantastic tool for partners to help provide individual quotations to their clients in an instant!
- A fully responsive site, making it easier for partners and students to access information quickly and efficiently on smartphones and tablets.
- An improved, personalised Agent Zone, allowing partners to download useful resources, contact their representative and request group quotes at the click of a button.
The launch of our new website marks the final stage of our re-brand, and this successful achievement will benefit our partners for many years to come.