St Giles Junior Specialised Courses aim to help develop skills for future careers and allow students to try something completely new.
Each of these specialised courses run for 3 weeks and they include:
- 20 lessons of focused training and development per week
- 6 additional afternoon lessons of General English per week
- Residential accommodation on university campuses
- All meals, with a healthy and varied menu
- 24-hour care, supervision, and support
- Activities and excursions related to the course
- Airport transfers (supplements apply)
- All course materials and a leaving certificate
ENGLISH FOR FUTURE LEADERS
Timetable for New York
While studying leadership with us, you will develop your knowledge and understanding of:
- Team-work and leading a team
- Debating skills, influencing people and political awareness
- Public speaking techniques and practice
- Business language and strategic problem solving
- Developing a business proposal and a sales strategy
A final business focused project will bring together all of the topics studied.
Students on this course will also have the opportunity to take part in talks by industry professionals and university representatives, as well as visit local businesses and world famous universities.
ENGLISH FOR FUTURE CODERS
Timetable for San Francisco
While studying coding with us you can:
- Improve your understanding of how websites work
- Learn how to use HTML: the internet language
- Create website pages
- Add functionality and website features
- Invent a game or app and add development features to it
All of the topics are brought together in an overall project running throughout the course.
Students on this course will also have the opportunity to take part in talks by qualified coders and visit tech companies.
To book one of our our Specialised Courses, please complete the Enrolment Form and send by email or post to email@example.com.