Test yourself, then ask a friend
If you can answer these questions you are on your way to much better English:
Why are these examples of BAD English?
1) She don’t like oysters.
2) I have been to the Art Gallery last week.
3) Do you have a car? Yes, I have.
4) Two people are talking. One person says, “Wait, I go to the bathroom.”
5) Can you borrow me a book?
6) I am going home yet.
7) Everyone are so nice!
8) They are too much happy.
9) We don’t have some photos to upload.
10) He must to sign his passport.
If you would like the answers, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Put BAD ENGLISH ANSWERS in the Subject Line