English Language School in Brighton
Our Learning Centre - in the heart of this vibrant city
Our Brighton English Language school is located in the centre of the city, directly opposite the iconic Royal Pavilion and only minutes away from the beach and the city's main shopping and entertainment. The location of this St Giles school and the facility provides students with many benefits and opportunities including:
- Fantastic city centre location, in this vibrant seaside city
- Exclusive St Giles George Street Residence
- Large friendly school, with an exciting atmosphere
- Wide choice of courses, including General English, Exam Preparation, Platinum for professionals and TEFL courses training
Brighton is a young cosmopolitan city with a population of 250,000, Brighton is only an hour away from London and rivals the capital for its outstanding restaurants, pubs and bars, its successful arts and theatre scene and lively student population. With an excellent nationality mix, our Brighton centre is ideal for students looking for a lively and cultural experience.
If you want to learn English in Brighton or if you require more information on any of the courses available in Brighton, contact St Giles Brighton.
Courses Available in Brighton:
- General English Courses
- International Semester Course
- Examination Courses: IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge FCE, CPE and CAE
- English for Business
- English for Tourism
- Platinum Courses
- Teacher Training
- Volunteer Programmes
- St Giles George Street Residence - only 4 minutes' walk from the school!
- Free Wi-Fi
- Student Café
- Self-Access Centre
- Interactive Whiteboards or projectors in all classrooms
- Student bookshop
- Platinum Centre and lounge
|Min. Age||16 years + (21 for Platinum Courses)|
|Class Size||Maximum 12 (5 for Platinum Courses)|
|Travel Times||London - 50 minutes|
|Gatwick - 30 minutes|
|Heathrow - 145 minutes by bus|
|Homestay - 40 minutes by bus|
|Residences - 4 mins walk|
|Hotels & Guest Houses - 4-20 mins walk|
Under 18s at St Giles
Our Brighton school can welcome students from the age of 16 and above. However it is primarily designed for those aged 18 and above, and we do not provide 24-hour supervision for those under 18. We ask that parents and guardians of all students under 18 read and understand our Under 18s guidelines before enrolling your child at our school. Please visit our Under 18s pages for these guidelines and more details.
Download the Brighton Guidebook here.