Are you looking to further your career and travel prospects with an internationally recognised TEFL qualification?
Then look no further! Come and take a TEFL course at St Giles International where you will benefit not only from the highest teaching standards and top quality learning facilities, but also our commitment to help every CELTA graduate find an overseas or UK based teaching position.
Established in 1955, St Giles has earned an excellent reputation for Teacher Training courses over the years and we are proud to offer the Cambridge CELTA at our centres in the UK. For further information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Teacher Training webpage where you can enrol online.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We recruit teachers throughout the year for St Giles Brighton. All applicants should be graduates and must have either a Trinity TESOL Certificate or a Cambridge CELTA.
If you would like to apply for a teaching post, please contact the following person:
- Brighton: Please contact our Director of Studies, Richard King at email@example.com
- Cambridge: Please contact our Principal, Stephen Parsons at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eastbourne: Please contact our Director of Studies, David Hannon at email@example.com
- London Central: Please contact our Director of Studies, Josh Round at firstname.lastname@example.org
- London Highgate: Please contact our Director of Studies, Rachel Gomez at email@example.com