Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) courses
Special Early Bird Fee of £1200 if you book and pay for a course at least 21 days before.
|CELTA: Face to Face||Total 1412 GBP|
|16 Jan - 10 Feb 2023||London Highgate|
|6 Mar - 30 Mar 2023||London Central|
|17 Apr - 12 May 2023||London Highgate|
|5 Jun - 30 Jun 2023||London Central|
|31 Jul - 25 Aug 2023||London Highgate|
|4 Sep - 29 Sep 2023||London Central|
|16 Oct - 10 Nov 2023||London Highgate|
|20 Nov - 15 Dec 2023||London Central|
2023 Fee: 1250 GBP + 162 GBP Cambridge Assessment Fee1 = Total 1412 GBP
|Online||Total 80 GBP|
|No dates at this time|
Fee: 80 GBP
|Online||Total 150 GBP|
|No dates at this time|
Fee: 150 GBP
1The Cambridge Assessment Fee is correct at the time of publication but is subject to a minor increase from 1 August each year. Please ensure that you refer to the Terms & Conditions of Enrolment which include information about cancellation and refunds. These can be found on the relevant Application FormReservation and Payment (CELTA)
1. Complete the Application Form and Language Awareness Task (sent by centre after receiving application) and return it to the St Giles centre of your choice.
2. All CELTA applicants will be asked to attend an interview before an offer of a place can be made. For more information about the entry requirements please click here
3. Deposits must be paid within 7 days of receiving an offer of a place. Deposits are non-refundable except in the case of course cancellation (see Terms & Conditions).
4. Places will not be reserved for CELTA courses unless the deposit of £200 is paid within the required time.
5. The balance of the fee must be paid no later than 30 days before the course begins (N.B. under no circumstances will any candidate be allowed to start a course unless the full fee has been received).
Public Holidays: There are no classes on the following public holidays (except if otherwise noted): UK: 2 Jan, 7 & 10 Apr, 1 & 29 May, 28 Aug, 26 Dec
|St Giles Brighton||Fee 926 GBP|
|10 Jul - 21 Jul 2023|
|St Giles London Central||Fee 954 GBP|
|24 Jul - 29 Jul 2023|
|St Giles London Highgate||Fee 878 GBP|
|9 Jan - 20 Jan 2023||24 Jul - 4 Aug 2023|
|St Giles Eastbourne||Fee 858 GBP|
|3 Jan - 13 Jan 2023||29 Aug - 8 Sep 2023|
Reservation and Payment (TEC)
1. Complete the Application Form and return it to the St Giles Centre of your choice, with the following payments: Course Deposit of £100 (UK); Accommodation Placement Fee of £45 (UK); Registration Fee of £80 (UK). The Course Deposit is part of the cost of your course and is deducted from the total fees payable.
2. When we receive your Course Deposit, we send a Certificate of Registration with an invoice for the balance of fee payable.
3. The total amount due must be received by the centre or by our bank at least 21 days before your course begins in order to guarantee your place. No documentation will be issued until we receive the Course Deposit.
Please ensure that you refer to the Terms & Conditions of Enrolment which includes information about cancellation and refunds. These can be found on the relevant Application Form