St Giles Junior Summer Courses offer young learners aged 8-18 from all over the world an educational and fun programme in a secure environment.
- Fantastic summer centres in the UK, USA and Canada
- Residential programmes
- Excellent levels of care and supervision
- Fast-paced and exciting lessons from qualified teachers
- Educational and fun activity and excursion programmes
Caring for children and young adults means we need to think of everything and we offer a complete package programme for our students, at a choice of locations in the UK, USA and Canada.
Our package programme includes:
- 20 lessons (16.7 hours) each week from qualified teachers
- Residential accommodation on university and independent school campuses
- All meals, with a healthy and varied menu
- 24-hour care, supervision, and support
- At least 2 full-day and 1 half-day excursion per week
- A daytime and evening programme of social activities, sports, local visits, and sightseeing
- Option to take part in additional language or sport English Plus Options
- Airport transfers (supplements apply)
- All course materials and a leaving certificate
Find out more about what is included at every St Giles Junior Summer Centre.
Our summer centres are available at 9 fantastic locations in the UK, USA and Canada in 2020, you can find out more about each below. We also offer a variety of specialised courses for a unique summer experience:
- English for Coders at St Giles Juniors London- find out more here
- Secret Cities for Under 18s at St Giles London Highgate- find out more here
- The St Giles School of English and Wizardry at St Giles Juniors Oxford and St Giles London Highgate- more information coming soon!