St Giles Junior Summer Courses offer children aged 8-17 from all over the world an educational and fun programme in a secure environment.
- Fantastic summer centres in the UK
- Residential programmes
- Excellent levels of care and supervision
- Fast-paced and exciting lessons from qualified teachers
- Educational and fun activity and excursion programmes
Caring for children and young adults means we need to think of everything and we offer a complete package programme for our students, at a choice of locations in the UK.
Our package programme includes:
- 20 lessons (16.7 hours) each week from qualified teachers
- Residential accommodation on university and independent school campuses
- All meals, with a healthy and varied menu
- 24-hour care, supervision, and support
- At least 2 full-day and 1 half-day excursion per week
- A daytime and evening programme of social activities, sports, local visits, and sightseeing
- Option to take part in additional language or sport English Plus Options
- Airport transfers (supplements apply)
- All course materials and a leaving certificate
Find out more about what is included at every St Giles Junior Summer Centre.
Our summer juniors course is available at our London Central centre in the UK in 2021, you can find out more the centre below. We also offer a variety of specialised courses for a unique summer experience:
- Secret Cities for Under 18s at St Giles London Highgate- find out more here
- The St Giles School of English and Wizardry at St Giles London Highgate- find out more here