General English for Over 30s Premium in Vancouver
If you are aged over 30 and want to study with students of a similar age, our new course offers you a unique learning experience.
Choose this course if you are aged over 30 and want to study with students of a similar age.
• Studying with students with similar life experiences
• An exclusive social programme designed for students aged over 30
• Access to our normal social programme so you have a huge range of activities on offer
• Invitations to certain Platinum events to help improve your business and networking opportunities
If you study at St Giles Vancouver, you will also benefit from access to our Platinum Clubhouse which offers a space to both study and relax.
Maximum in class:
Lessons per Week:
All students taking a General English course at St Giles Vancouver can take advantage of the following facilities:
- Self-Access Study Centre
- Student computers & free Wi-Fi
- Student Café
- Library & student bookshop
- Interactive whiteboards in all classrooms
St Giles Vancouver is the perfect choice for students looking to take a General English course in a small and welcoming environment. The school is centrally located in Vancouver’s business district, close to the main shopping and entertainment areas, as well as the city’s parks and beaches. St Giles Vancouver offers students a personal learning experience in the beautiful and vibrant city.