We want our students to be able to book their English Language Course at St Giles with confidence. Therefore, our Flexible Booking Guarantee will be extended until 31/08/2021.
- Postpone your course and accommodation for free and rebook to start before 31st December 2022 (additional charges may need to be applied for certain accommodation options rescheduled to take place in 2022).
- Cancel your course and pay no cancellation fees for your tuition or accommodation.
Cancellation terms: cancellations are only possible due to Covid-19 related reasons including:
- Travel restrictions
- Student testing positive/ contracting Covid. The Bookings team will ask for evidence of the positive test.
- Some direct costs may need to be applied. These may include the Express Mail Fee and Visa Fees where applicable.
St Giles Juniors & Family courses
- London Central Residential Juniors, Brighton & London Family Courses: free cancellations or postponements into summer 2022 for students amending plans for COVID related reasons, provided that notice is received seven days before the course start date.
- Canterbury Residential Juniors: free cancellations or postponements into summer 2022 for students amending plans for COVID related reasons, provided that notice is received before 1st July 2021.
- Highgate, Eastbourne & Cambridge Junior Homestay: free cancellations or postponements into 2022 for students amending plans for COVID related reasons. Notice must be received prior to the course start date.
Separate Terms and Conditions apply for year-round students affected by the first UK Lockdown in the spring of 2020. Please contact us for further information.
Please note that the following student residences are exempt from the Flexible Booking Guarantee, due to the residences' own Ts&Cs:
- Castle Street Residence: Cambridge
- GEC Residences: Vancouver
- Chester House: London Highgate
Has your course been postponed or interrupted due to Covid-19 restrictions in the Spring of 2020? Book now to receive one free additional week of General English. Click here to download our Frozen Weeks offer factsheet.
Please note that if students postpone a course originally meant to take place in 2021 into 2022, we reserve the right to charge the 2022 fees for accommodation & additional services.
As a family company, we’re fully committed to making sure that you are as safe as possible whilst studying with us. In these unprecedented times, we have been working hard to ensure that you will still be able to have an amazing experience, whilst staying safe and well, whether at school or in your accommodation. Find out more here.