General English Juniors (Under-16s) Group Cambridge in Cambridge
St Giles Cambridge offers General English group lessons for students aged 14-15, which help students communicate more effectively and confidently in everyday situations and improve their speaking and listening skills. These lessons are only available at certain times of the year.
Students under 16 years old are normally taught in separate classes to students aged 18+, but they may share their lessons with students aged 16-17.
The course fees include:
– three social and leisure events per week
– supervision and administration for under-16s
Students on this course can book either half-board or full-board (supplement applies for full board option) homestay accommodation.
A1 (Elementary) +
Maximum in class:
1 week + (up to 16 weeks)
Lessons per Week:
Group lessons: 28 lessons + 3 activities included per week
Students at St Giles in Cambridge can take advantage of a variety of recently renovated facilities, such as:
- Numerous computers and free Wi-Fi for students with portable devices
- A café where students can grab a bite to eat between lessons
- Interactive whiteboards in every classroom
- A garden terrace for relaxing and socialising in between lessons
St Giles Cambridge is a warm and welcoming mid-sized school and conveniently located close to the city centre.